Hurricane season is among us in Florida, and at Commercial Coverages, Inc., we strive to educate our clients on the importance of staying prepared with an insurance policy that protects you and your belongings. Our insurance agency works with many different insurance providers to find you the best policy that fits your needs and budget.
When it comes to protecting your home and belongings from disasters such as floods and hurricanes, it is vital to understand what your policy covers. Often property owners will need to purchase separate plans that protect their assets in case of a disaster. We offer hurricane deductibles that can be lower than the standard 2%.
During hurricane season, it is essential to be proactive in case of an emergency. Having access to your policy and accurate contact information can help protect your belongings and family in case of hurricane damage.
If you are interested in learning more about our insurance policies, such as our homeowners insurance in Daytona Beach, FL, contact our agents today at (386) 756-8551 to request a free quote. We are always happy to answer any questions you may have regarding our policies to ensure you have a positive and superior experience.
At Commercial Coverages, Inc., we understand your home is your safe space from the world, which is why it is vital to protect your belongings and assets in case of theft, fires, storms, and hurricanes. Our agency offers comprehensive plans that function similarly to homeowners insurance in Daytona Beach, FL, but are designed to cover manufactured and mobile homes specifically. With hurricane season among us, we recommend investing in manufactured homeowners insurance for the safety of your property and belongings. Below we list our manufactured policy coverage.
- Personal effects, which includes theft protection
- Comprehensive personal liability
- Additional living expenses
- Debris removal service
- Emergency removal service
- Protection for trees, shrubs, plants, and lawns
- Comprehensive coverage for your manufactured home, including wind and hail
Our manufactured home policies offer property owners peace of mind because they protect against personal effects, which is personal belongings such as clothing, televisions, furniture, and other appliances not purchased with your home. Our replacement cost coverage helps homeowners in the event of a total loss by paying the policy limits. Replacement cost coverage also covers partial losses by paying the cost of repairs and replacements of the damaged home. Contact our agency today at (386) 756-8551 to request a free quote.
Since car insurance is a legal requirement in most states, it is beneficial to choose a policy that best fits your specific needs and budget. At Commercial Coverages, Inc., we work with a wide variety of insurance providers to help our clients meet their needs. The right auto insurance in Daytona Beach, FL, can protect you on the open road if your car is damaged or demolished by an accident, theft, or fire. Our mission as a company is to help our clients understand the importance of car insurance for the financial safety of you and your family. Below we discuss our auto insurance coverage options.
- Liability Coverage – This option pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Property Coverage – This pays when you damage someone else’s property or belongings.
- Personal Injury Protection – This is required for all personal auto insurance policies.
- Medical Coverage – This pays for injury treatment, rehabilitation, and lost wages, plus funeral expenses when necessary.
- Uninsured Motorist – Protects you when the person at fault for the accident is uninsured.
If you are interested in receiving a quote for our auto insurance in Daytona Beach, FL, contact our agency today at (386) 756-8551.
Protecting your family is one of the most important things in life, which is why being proactive and planning ahead is vital to the well-being of your loved ones. Commercial Coverages, Inc. can help you navigate through the uncomfortable reality of planning for death to ensure your loved ones are protected. Our life insurance in Daytona Beach, FL, offers families peace of mind and protection for the future. Below we discuss reasons why people invest in life insurance.
- Many people purchase life insurance to relieve their family from the burden of paying for a funeral and burial. Since many people are suffering emotionally during this time, clients proactively plan, so their loved ones do not have to suffer financially as well.
- Planning for your child’s future can be as simple as purchasing a life insurance policy that ensures they are protected.
- Purchasing life insurance can help replace the spouse’s income in case of a death in the family.
- Creating a policy that protects your family from taking on your debt is important to relieve them from taking on your financial risks in the future.
There are many reasons and benefits to purchasing a life insurance policy that are not listed above. If you wish to speak to an agent regarding our life insurance policies, contact our agency today at (386) 756-8551.
Gear up for summer with help from Commercial Coverages, Inc. Our insurance agency strives to help our clients enjoy the open seas with our comprehensive boat and yacht insurance policies. We provide a wide variety of boating insurance policies that are created to protect you, your friends and family, your watercraft, and your boating equipment. Below we discuss a few reasons how you could benefit from our boat and yacht insurance.
Protection from physical damage to your boat or yacht can help ensure there are provisions in place for medical expenses for you, your passengers, and others injured. Our boat and yacht insurance can help you if you are in need of a tow through our incidental damage policies or can offer you coverage through our consequential damages policies.
Watercrafts can provide recreational fun and adventure to your life, but since vessels are considered high risk due to dangers of being on the open water, it is vital to invest in a personal liability plan that protects you and the safety of your passengers.
Owning your dream boat is an investment worth protecting. Look to our insurance agency to provide you with peace of mind while you’re having fun in the sun. Contact us today at (386) 756-8551 to learn more about our other services, such as our auto insurance in Daytona Beach, FL.
At Commercial Coverages, we strive to protect our clients while doing what they love through our commercial car insurance policies. Commercial auto insurance is vital for any business that uses vehicles in its daily operations. Whether you own a single vehicle, a few work trucks, or an entire fleet, it is important to protect your employees and your company while out on the open road. Below we discuss more in-depth about our commercial car insurance.
When driving is a part of your daily operation, it is important to prepare for the uncontrollable. Issues such as road conditions, extreme weather, and negligent drivers shouldn’t be a reason your company goes under. Protecting your assets and your employees is a proactive approach to your safety as a company. The right commercial car insurance policy will keep your risks down and will keep your peace of mind up.
Our commercial car insurance policies typically cover the following: extensive vehicle losses, expenses associated with bodily injuries, financial damages for another’s person’s property, theft losses, medical costs, and uninsured and underinsured motorists.
If you are interested in learning more about our Daytona Beach insurance policies, contact us today at (386) 756-8551.We can help you find a perfect policy for your commercial car needs.
At Commercial Coverages, we strive to help protect you, your loved ones, and your assets by offering insurance policies that best fit your needs. Our umbrella liability insurance in Daytona Beach, FL is a single plan that covers an umbrella of aspects dealing with your financial life. This plan is designed to protect you and your assets if you go over your liability limits on your other insurance plans, such as your auto or home insurance. The umbrella insurance would then step in once you reached your liability limit and cover the extra costs. Check below to learn more about umbrella liability.
- Umbrella liability insurance is designed to protect you from devastating lawsuits and liability claims. For example, your auto liability coverage is $400,000 per accident, but the damages from a lawsuit totaled $1,000,000. When you have umbrella liability insurance, you can have peace of mind and know that your all-encompassing policy would cover the other $600,000 of the lawsuit. We encourage our clients to invest in an umbrella liability policy to protect yourself and your assets from being wiped out by a major lawsuit.
- We strongly suggest all of our commercial clients to invest in umbrella insurance to protect their brand and company. As a business owner, you are at great risk from customers suing you for a wide variety of reasons.
Contact our insurance agency today if you are interested in learning more about our umbrella liability insurance in Daytona Beach, FL.
A house becomes a home when it is filled with memories and love. At Commercial Coverages, we believe it is important to protect the things you love with home insurance in Palm Coast, FL. Since accidents can appear without warning, it is vital to protect your assets with comprehensive insurance plans that offer financial protection against disasters. Below we provide a few examples of why you need home insurance.
- If your home is destroyed by a fire or damaged by a natural disaster, such as a hurricane, tornado, earthquake, and more, you will need a comprehensive insurance plan to offer you the protection and money you need to repair and replace your belongings.
- If a guest in your home is injured on your property, it is vital to have liability protection and medical coverage to help pay the medical expenses owed.
- If you are a victim of theft and vandalism, our homeowner’s insurance plans can reimburse you for your loss or pay for repairs.
- If you are still paying for your home, your lender will require insurance to protect the property from unexpected damage.
There are many other examples to why homeowner’s insurance is vital, which is why we encourage our customers to speak with our knowledgeable agents regarding any questions about your policy or coverage. Contact our Palm Coast office today at (386) 446-2330 to learn how we can protect your home.
Welcome to Commercial Coverages Blog! Protect the things that matter most with help from Commercial Coverages, Inc. Our knowledgeable team understands the local community and can be an excellent help for securing affordable residential and commercial insurance policies that best fit your needs. We provide comprehensive insurance plans that range from home, auto, business, and more. Check below to learn more about the different insurance policies we offer.
Personal Coverage Choices
- Umbrella Liability
- Boat and Yacht
- Scheduled Property
- Manufactured Home
Business Coverage Choices
- Commercial Property
- Commercial General Liability
- Workers’ Compensation
- Business Automobiles
- Commercial Excess Liability
When you choose to purchase insurance through our company, you can have peace of mind that you are protected from the unknown. Accidents can happen without warning, and it is best to have the financial protection that matters most. Knowing that you have the protection you need for your home and business will allow you to focus on the essential things in life, such as your family and friends. If you are interested in speaking to one of our insurance specialists, contact our Palm Coast insurance office today (386) 446-2330 to discuss your needs. We are happy to answer any questions regarding your insurance coverage needs.