At Commercial Coverages, Inc., the safety of our clients is one of our main goals as a dedicated insurance agency. We strive to offer a wide variety of insurance policies to cover everything that life has to offer. When it comes to driving on the open road, there are many tips drivers should follow to ensure the safety of themselves and others. Below we offer auto safety tips that everyone should follow.
- It is required to own auto insurance to drive a vehicle. Not only is it safe and cautious, having an auto insurance policy can help you protect your assets if your car is ever damaged or destroyed due to an accident, fire, theft, or another covered event.
- Always obey all traffic laws and road signs when operating a vehicle.
- Do not use cell phones or other smart devices when driving because it is illegal and also extremely dangerous.
- Always maintain your vehicle to ensure it is roadworthy safe. Investing in maintenance services and routine inspections is important.
- Ensure you and your passengers are always wearing a seat belt at all times in the vehicle.
There are many more safety tips drivers should follow while behind the wheel of a vehicle. If you are interested in learning more about our auto insurance in Daytona Beach, FL, contact us today at (386) 756-8551.
When it comes to your small business, we understand how important the safety of your company is to your overall success. Commercial insurance is vital for small businesses because your policy can protect you from losses due to property damage, theft, employee injury, and other liabilities. There are three categories of commercial insurance that most companies need.
Liability insurance protects your company in the case of a lawsuit. If your company or employee causes damage to a third party, liability insurance will usually cover the damages.
Protect your company’s property against damage, such as fires and floods, with property insurance.
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
In the unfortunate case an employee is injured on the job, worker’s compensation insurance will protect your company and cover the medical expenses.
It is important to consider your risks when choosing what policy of commercial insurance you need. If you are interested in speaking to our Daytona Beach and Palm Coast insurance agency, contact us today at (386) 756-8551 or (386) 446-2330. Our agency would be happy to discuss our other insurance services with you, and we can even provide you with a comprehensive, free quote for your needs. We’re based in Daytona Beach, Florida, and Palm Coast, Florida, and we gladly serve the surrounding neighborhoods.