At Commercial Coverages, Inc., the safety of our clients is one of our main goals as a dedicated insurance agency. We strive to offer a wide variety of insurance policies to cover everything that life has to offer. When it comes to driving on the open road, there are many tips drivers should follow to ensure the safety of themselves and others. Below we offer auto safety tips that everyone should follow.
- It is required to own auto insurance to drive a vehicle. Not only is it safe and cautious, having an auto insurance policy can help you protect your assets if your car is ever damaged or destroyed due to an accident, fire, theft, or another covered event.
- Always obey all traffic laws and road signs when operating a vehicle.
- Do not use cell phones or other smart devices when driving because it is illegal and also extremely dangerous.
- Always maintain your vehicle to ensure it is roadworthy safe. Investing in maintenance services and routine inspections is important.
- Ensure you and your passengers are always wearing a seat belt at all times in the vehicle.
There are many more safety tips drivers should follow while behind the wheel of a vehicle. If you are interested in learning more about our auto insurance in Daytona Beach, FL, contact us today at (386) 756-8551.
In the state of Florida, it is against the law to drive without auto insurance in Daytona Beach, FL, and the surrounding areas. At Commercial Coverages, Inc., we work with a variety of insurance providers to help our customers find the policy that’s perfect for them. Auto insurance is a vital component to being safe on the open road and can help protect you and others in case of an accident. Look to our company to help you find a car insurance policy that can get you back on the road quickly if your car is damaged or destroyed by an accident, fire, theft, or another covered event. Your policy may also provide protection against medical and legal expenses resulting from injury, loss of life, or property damage that stem from an accident involving your vehicle. Below we go over the minimum requirements that drivers are expected to have on their auto insurance policy in Florida.
- Every vehicle with four or more wheels must have and maintain Florida Auto Insurance coverage.
- Every driver must have proof of Florida coverage.
- Drivers are expected to have a minimum requirement of $10,000 personal injury protection (PIP).
- Drivers are required to have a $10,000 property damage liability (PDL).
If you are interested in learning more about our insurance policies, or you have questions regarding the information above, contact us today at (386) 756-8551.
Since car insurance is a legal requirement in most states, it is beneficial to choose a policy that best fits your specific needs and budget. At Commercial Coverages, Inc., we work with a wide variety of insurance providers to help our clients meet their needs. The right auto insurance in Daytona Beach, FL, can protect you on the open road if your car is damaged or demolished by an accident, theft, or fire. Our mission as a company is to help our clients understand the importance of car insurance for the financial safety of you and your family. Below we discuss our auto insurance coverage options.
- Liability Coverage – This option pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Property Coverage – This pays when you damage someone else’s property or belongings.
- Personal Injury Protection – This is required for all personal auto insurance policies.
- Medical Coverage – This pays for injury treatment, rehabilitation, and lost wages, plus funeral expenses when necessary.
- Uninsured Motorist – Protects you when the person at fault for the accident is uninsured.
If you are interested in receiving a quote for our auto insurance in Daytona Beach, FL, contact our agency today at (386) 756-8551.
Gear up for summer with help from Commercial Coverages, Inc. Our insurance agency strives to help our clients enjoy the open seas with our comprehensive boat and yacht insurance policies. We provide a wide variety of boating insurance policies that are created to protect you, your friends and family, your watercraft, and your boating equipment. Below we discuss a few reasons how you could benefit from our boat and yacht insurance.
Protection from physical damage to your boat or yacht can help ensure there are provisions in place for medical expenses for you, your passengers, and others injured. Our boat and yacht insurance can help you if you are in need of a tow through our incidental damage policies or can offer you coverage through our consequential damages policies.
Watercrafts can provide recreational fun and adventure to your life, but since vessels are considered high risk due to dangers of being on the open water, it is vital to invest in a personal liability plan that protects you and the safety of your passengers.
Owning your dream boat is an investment worth protecting. Look to our insurance agency to provide you with peace of mind while you’re having fun in the sun. Contact us today at (386) 756-8551 to learn more about our other services, such as our auto insurance in Daytona Beach, FL.